IUEM is a very active research institute. Very often events happen there: Symposiums, conferences, seminars, thesis defences… These accesses will allow journalists to know everything that is happening within IUEM. Presse releases are written and sent regularly to journalists. They have an impact at both local and national level and in all media categories: press, television, radio and websites.
Articles appear every week in the regional daily press (Le Télégramme, Ouest France). Reports are also made with radio stations (France Bleu Breizh Izel in particular) and regional television stations (Tébéo, France 3). Articles also appear from time to time in the national media (Le Monde, France Culture…).
Ocean and climate at IUEM
Discover IUEM’s research on the ocean and climate
Climate sheets on research work within IUEM are available for download:
- Climate change and geomorphological dynamics of the Breton coasts
- Climate change: oxygen depletion in the ocean
- Climate change: impacts on the fisheries economy
- Thermohaline circulation and its relationship to the carbon sink in the North Atlantic
- Reconstruction of the climate on the Breton coast
- Reconstruction of sea level over 5 million years
- Offshore wind energy in Europe: environmental consequences of an adaptation solution to climate change
- Towards a better understanding of ocean turbulence: eddies in the North Pacific Ocean